August 5, 2020
Tom tackles a variety of questions on ‘hot button’ political issues that have been sent in, including the place of faith in politics, abortion, racism and ‘critical theory’.
July 15, 2020
Tom answers listener questions on the life of the Apostle Paul, whether he wrote all the letters attributed to him, and whether contemporary Christians need to agree with all the views he gives.
June 30, 2020
Tom answers listener questions on heaven and new creation. Will free will still exist? DO near Death Experiences tell us anything about it? Will we be reunited with our loved ones… and even our pets?
June 11, 2020
Tom Wright talks about his new book ‘God and the Pandemic’ and takes a variety of live listener questions in this livestream edition of the show. Justin and Lucy Brierley ask Tom questions on racism, other religions, the problem of suffering, heaven and the Gospels, all submitted during the show via Facebook live.
· For God and the Pandemic: https://spckpublishing.co.uk/god-and-the-pandemic
· For the NT Wright Online e-book ‘The Story of Acts 15’: http://www.ntwrightonline.org/askntwright
May 21, 2020
In another show recorded pre-lockdown, Tom answers questions from listeners on whether the world is getting better or worse, on poverty and economic justice, and what climate change activism means for the theology of new creation.
· Thurs 28 May – Apologetics & Covid-19 Webinar with Justin and Prof John Lennox https://www.premierdigital.info/28-may-special-guest-john-lennox
· Wed 3 June 8pm UK – Ask NT Wright Anything livestream on Facebook. Join us on the day at http://www.facebook.com/unbelievablejb
April 30, 2020
It’s Eastertide so Tom is answering questions on the resurrection, including one listener who believes that the evidence of the women at the empty tomb has been debunked by modern scholarship.
March 25, 2020
In a podcast special recorded from his home in Oxford where he is self-isolating with his wife Maggie, Tom talks to Justin about the Coronavirus pandemic.
They cover: How Christians can maintain spiritual health during isolation, the pastoral implications for churches now and in the future, and why God created a world where disease and sickness exist.
· We are sorry to announce that Unbelievable? the Conference 2020 has postponed. For more details: www.unbelievable.live
· Support the show and receive NT Wright’s brand new E-book ‘12 Answers to questions about the Bible, Life and Faith’ https://resources.premier.org.uk/supportntwright/
· For bonus content, newsletter and the prize draws for signed copies of ‘Paul: A Biography’ sign up at www.askntwright.com
March 10, 2020
Tom answers listener’s pastoral questions including a man racked by guilt over whether his wife’s miscarriages were a judgment on his porn addiction, a family wrestling with the death of a family member, and someone on a journey back to faith but unsure where to begin.